A. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Through the Services and third-party service providers, we may collect both personally identifiable information and non-personal information from you.
1. Personally identifiable information.
You don’t have to provide us with your personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, credit card number, etc.) in order to read some of what’s posted through the Services. We may, however, collect personally identifiable information about you when you open an account with us, create a profile, post content on the Site, subscribe to the Services, purchase products or services through the Services, connect to your social media account in connection with the Services, and at other times in which we alert you that you must submit personally identifiable information. We may also collect information and content you share with a social media website or application (such as Facebook or Twitter) through the Services, as well as information and content that others have shared with you through those websites and applications. Without this information, we would not be able to respond to requests, submissions or interactions with the Services or provide our services to our users.
Please also note that some features of the Services may be provided or operated by third parties, or you may be able to sign up for or access the Services through third parties (such as through Facebook Connect or other social media sites). These third parties may also obtain personally identifiable information from you in order to use their services. Please check their privacy policies for information about their privacy practices. In some cases these third parties may provide your personally identifiable information to us. For example, we may collect public information (as that term is defined by Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/help/203805466323736) shared by and with you from Facebook and other social media websites and applications as allowed by their developer policies.
2. Non-personal information. Non-personal information -- such as which pages are accessed on the Site; what information is downloaded; what type of device, browser or operating system is being used; which Internet service provider is being used; and other information of this general type -- may be collected. We, or third parties, may track information about users’ online activities over time and across different websites. We may also collect the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, unique device ID, and/or geo-location of the users’ computer or mobile device. By itself, this information does not allow us to personally identify individuals. By collecting this information we learn how best to customize and develop our Services to meet the needs and desires of our users.
B. METHODS OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
Personally identifiable information is collected when submitted by you – such as when you sign up for an account with us, create a profile, or send us an email. Personally identifiable information may also be collected when you include it as part of a comment, post, photo, forum entry, or other submission to or through the Site or other Services. It may also be collected when you use Facebook, Twitter, or other social media websites and applications in connection with the Services. Your personally identifiable information also may be collected by third party service providers (such as social media websites and applications) and then provided to us by the third party.
Non-personal information may be collected via “cookies” (small text files placed on your computer’s hard drive), “web beacons” or other technology. If you do not wish to have us collect and use information collected from cookies, you should disable cookies on your computer/device. You may refer to your browser’s help menu for up-to-date information on blocking cookies and other technologies. We do not respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms. If you do not want us to collect your geo-location, you may turn off the location services in your mobile device settings.
Specifically and among other methods, we may use Google Analytics and Google Analytics Advertising Features such as Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, which collect user information using first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers and third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies) and or other third-party identifiers. For more information about how Google collects and processes your data, please visit: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. If you wish to opt-out of Google Analytics, we direct you to Google’s opt-out mechanism at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
C. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
1. Personally identifiable information.
If you sign up for an account with us (which is required in order to use some of the Services), create a profile, subscribe to the Services, purchase products or services through the Services, or connect to your Facebook or other social media account in connection with the Services, then we may use your personally identifiable information to maintain your account, process your orders, respond to your requests, tailor features of the Services to you, correspond with you, and improve the quality of the Services. We may also use it to send you materials that we think would be of interest to you. If you email us, submit information to us, or ask to be placed on a mailing list that we maintain, then we may use your personally identifiable information to contact you and send information to you. If you post content to be displayed on the Services (such as a job listing, comment or evaluation), then we may publicly display your name, email address or other personally identifiable information showing you as the provider of the content.
If you post a job listing, submit job application information, show interest in a job, or reply to a message from a perspective employee or employer, then we may make your personally identifiable information available to prospective employees or employers.
If we receive your personally identifiable information from a third party service provider, then we may use the information to contact you and to assist in performing the service for which you have registered with the third party. We may also use your personally identifiable information to assist in delivery of content that is customized to your interests.
If you purchase products or services through the Services, then your credit card information and personally identifiable information relating to the purchase (such as your name, billing address, shipping address, phone number, and email address) may be delivered to or collected by the seller of the products and the credit card processing company(ies). Net30Advisor will not publicly post your credit card information or use it for any purpose other than to process your order.
3. Links from the Services to advertisers and other third parties. Please be aware that Net30Advisor’s advertisers, business partners, sponsors, service providers, credit card companies, vendors and third parties accessible through the Services may have their own privacy practices. Net30Advisor is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of the third parties when providing information to them. These third parties may provide the personally identifiable information and non-personal information that they collect to Net30Advisor and may also use the information in accordance with their own privacy practices. Financial institutions, such as those which process credit card orders, are subject to federal financial privacy laws.
4. Other third parties. During the course of its business, Net30Advisor uses third party service providers, such as lawyers and accountants, to perform a variety of functions for Net30Advisor. In some instances, Net30Advisor may need to provide personal and/or non-personal information about you to such third parties. However, such service providers that are not linked from the Services are generally prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any purpose other than for which they were selected to work with Net30Advisor.
5. Public forum. If you submit a comment, post, response to a form question, photograph, job listing, blog entry, forum entry, or similar submission through the Services, the information in your submission may be published to the general public. Please exercise caution when making such submissions. Please note that most such submissions are not reviewed prior to publication. We will not be responsible to read, respond to, or perform in accordance with any requests for privacy or confidentiality that are included with the submission or at any time.
D. OUR COMMITMENT TO SECURITY
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures that we believe are appropriate to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of our databases or Services, nor can we guarantee that information will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In order to use some of the features of the Services, you may be required to create an account with us. For your protection, this account will only be accessible to you by means of a password or similar security measure. If you believe that your password or email address has been compromised, you should change your account with us immediately. If you forget your password, please follow the instructions on the login page.
The Services are not intended for or directed toward children under age 13. Net30Advisor does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 through the Services unless such collection is done in accordance with the law. If you are a child under the age of 13 that intends to submit information to Net30Advisor through the Services, you must obtain your parent’s consent prior to making such a submission. In the event that Net30Advisor obtains actual knowledge that you are a child under the age of 13, Net30Advisor may require that you (and/or your parent) prove to us your prior parental consent. To obtain a parental consent form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
F. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND “OPT OUT” PROCEDURES
You may change your online account information with Net30Advisor by accessing your account through the Services (if you forgot your password, please follow the instructions on the login page). Please keep in mind that to protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to any personally identifiable information or “opt out” capabilities. You can also request to opt-out of collection by emailing us at email@example.com, although termination of collection of your information may require termination of your use of the Services.
If you would like to access or change any other personal information that we have collected, or would like to “opt out” of our retention or disclosure of any other information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to Net30Advisor’s protection of itself and others, disclosures for legal reasons, and our current technological capabilities, we may be able to assist you.
To change the information that you submitted to third party service providers, please contact the service provider directly. Their policies will dictate the extent to which you can access or change the information that they have collected about you.
G. PARENTAL OPTIONS AND REVIEW
H. GDPR COMPLIANCE
2. Additional Rights of Users in the EU. If you are an individual in the European Union, you may request a copy of your personal data from Net30Advisor and you may have the right to not be profiled. You can also ask us to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data. In some circumstances you may be able to ask us to transfer information you have provided to us to another organization. Similarly, you may be able to transfer your information from another organization to us, but you should check with us first to confirm this is possible. You may also have the right to object, erase, or restrict our processing of your information – for example, where we process personal data because this is in our legitimate interests, you may object to this. We will need to carefully consider your request, as there may be circumstances which require us, or allow us, to continue processing your data. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. These rights may be restricted by law, for example we may not be able to provide a copy of your data where the data we hold is also the data of a third party and it is not reasonable to disclose this information. Please note that we may seek confirmation of your identity before releasing any personal data to you or making changes to your account.
I. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents are entitled once a year, free of charge, to request and obtain certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of certain categories of personal data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. California residents who are registered users of the Site and are under the age of 18 are entitled, in accordance with California law, to request and obtain removal of content and information that they themselves post on the Site. You may request such removal by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please provide a description of the material that you want removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, and include your name, email address and/or Site user name, year of birth, mailing address (including city, state, and zip code), and the subject line “California Removal Request” so that we can process your request. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the material. For example, some information that you have posted may be republished or reposted by another user or third party or may be retained for legal reasons.
J. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
K. TO CONTACT US
For privacy inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
Copyright © 2021 Net30advisor LLC. All rights reserved.